Art Of Healing Cancellation & Refund Policy
As stated when booking your appointment, your deposit is nonrefundable.
If you need to cancel or reschedule, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance.
Any cancellations or rescheduling with less than 24 hours of notice or no-show appointments are subject to a cancellation fee.
When you agree to pay a deposit over the phone with a credit card, you agree to book your spot.
In case of no-call no-show, the deposit is kept and the remaining amount for your session is charged. This protects our practitioners who agree to arrive to perform the service, taking time out of their day to arrive for a potential client that could otherwise be spent with other clients.
This policy is given to the client over the phone during booking time. Additionally, after booking is complete, the client will receive an e-mail re-stating our policy about the deposit.
What if I arrive late?
Arriving at your appointment late will simply limit the time for your session. Your session will end on time so that the next client will not be delayed.
If you arrive late, it is up to you whether you prefer to receive a shortened session and pay for your appointment spot or reschedule (rescheduling requires another deposit).
• If you have a membership and you no-show or cancel the same day one of your membership will be used.
• Sessions are Non-Transferable and Non-Refundable.
• Memberships are based on a minimum of a 3-month contract. You can rollover your membership up to 2 months without it expiring.
• Gift cards will expire within two years of the purchase date.
• The deposit is non-refundable, if you cancel within 24 business hours of your appointment you will forfeit your deposit. If you cancel 24 business hours prior to your appointment the deposit will
remain on your account to be used at a later date.
• No-shows will be charged the full amount of the service. *50% to 100% of the cost of the scheduled service