Homeopathy can be a safe and effective way to address insomnia. Homeopathic remedies are made from natural substances, such as plants, minerals, and animals. These substances are diluted in water or alcohol and given in minimal doses, so they have no side effects. Eight homeopathic remedies can help with insomnia:
1. Coffea Cruda: This remedy can be taken if you have trouble falling asleep due to overactive thoughts and excitement.
2. Nux Vomica: This remedy benefits those who often suffer from insomnia because of too much late-night work, stress, or excessive stimulants such as caffeine and alcohol.
3. Aconite: If fear or anxiety keeps you from sleeping, this remedy can help. It calms the mind and body, so sleep can come more easily.
4. Chamomilla: This remedy is proper when someone has difficulty sleeping due to irritability or restlessness caused by frustration or disappointment with life events such as a job loss or family conflict.
5. Ignatia: This remedy benefits those who cannot sleep due to sadness or grief.
6. Passiflora: If you find yourself restless and agitated before bedtime, this remedy can help restore a sense of calm so that sleep can come more easily.
7. Calcarea Carbonica: If exhaustion keeps you from sleeping, this remedy can help increase your energy levels so you can fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.
8. Arsenicum Album: People who often wake up in the middle of the night feeling anxious may benefit from this remedy before bedtime as it helps reduce anxiety and promote sound sleep.
Come to see Dr. Carlos to request his expertise.